Any easy, veggie filled dinner that is sure to please!
If you are following the 2B Mindset nutrition plan then this is a perfect dinner as it is filled with veggies and is low carb.
I also love the Siete brand because it doesn’t miss a beat with flavor, and it is clean in ingredients.
I find my Siete products at Whole Foods, Sprouts, Ralphs, and Target. You can even order on Thrive Market.
If you make this, please share it with me on Instagram. I love to see when you are cooking!
Turkey Enchilada Skillet Stack
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 LB Ground Turkey
- 4 Oz Mild Green Chilies
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1 15oz Jar Siete Red Enchilada Sauce Divided
- 1-2 Tbsp Mild Siete Taco Seasoning
- 8 Jicama Wraps
- 1 Cup Shredded Chedder/Monterey Jack chedder cheese
- Cilantro Optional Topping
- Plain Greek Yogurt Optional Topping
- Avocado Optional Topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and gather your ingredients.
- Warm a saute pan over medium high heat with avocado oil.
- Add onion, bell pepper, ground turkey, green chilies, and salt.
- With the back of a wooden spoon or spatula break up the meat and combine all ingredients. Cook until ground turkey is cooked through, about 7 minuets.
- Add 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce to meat and vegetable mixture. Mix to combine then remove from heat.
- In your cast iron skillet (does not need to be on stove), pour 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce to cover the bottom.
- Overlap 4 jicama wraps to cover the bottom. Then scoop half of your veggie and meat mixture over the top of the wraps.
- Followed by 1/4 cup of more enchilada sauce.
- Layer 4 more jicama wraps over the meat mixture.
- Pour the rest of of your veggie and meat mixture over the top of the jicama wraps.
- Add the rest of your enchilada sauce evenly over everything.
- Sprinkle all of the cheese evenly over the top.
- Place skillet in the oven at 400 for about 15 minuets until cheese is bubbly and maybe even a little crispy on the edges if you'd like.
- Once it is cooked to your desired likeness, take it out and serve with your avocado, greek yogurt, and cilantro garnish. Or whatever other toppings you love.