This was the perfect dinner and so full of flavor when you use the right Chicken Sausage.
I love the Sabatino’s brand, and I find these cracked pepper sausages at Costco. They are the Organic Basil and Cracked Black Pepper flavor. They were the perfect choice for this easy skillet and perfect 2B Mindset Dinner.
If you are wondering what 2B Mindset is, it is the incredible nutrition plan I follow and coach my challengers on in my accountability groups. You can request info if here if you want to know more.
Anyway, back to this little simple gem of a dinner.
Easy Sausage and Peppers Skillet
- 1-2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Yellow onion Thinly Sliced
- 1 Chicken Sausage I used the Sabatinos Organic Basil and Cracked Pepper Sausage.
- 1/2 Cup Marinara I used Raos.
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Freshly Grated
- 1/4 Cup Micro Greens
- Heat your skillet over medium heat with Avocado Oil
- Add in your bell peppers, onions, and sausage to the skillet.
- Toss your vegetables occasionally as well as your sausge so that it cooks evenly through.
- After about 6-8 minuets and veggies are nice and tender, turn your heat down to low.
- Add in your marinara, mix well, and remove from heat.
- First put your veggies on a plate, then top with your sausage.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top
- Sprinkle micro greens on top as a garnish