Over the past 6 months of being on the 2B Mindset nutrition plan, my love for veggies has grown exponentially. I crave them more and more at every meal. With that, my go to breakfast (or lunch) has been this veggie filled bowl. It is the most satisfying meal, and I love fueling my body with veggies most at every meal.
This recipe is one that varies each time I make it, so feel free to change things up. However, please tag me if you ever make a rendition of it! I love to see your recipes.
Roasted Veggie Breakfast Bowl
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 1 Cup Assorted Roasted Veggies Any veggies that you have meal prepped/pre roasted ahead of time.
- 2 Eggs Cooked the way you like them
- 2 Tbsp Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing From Trader Joes, or your favorite sauce
- 1/4 Cup Micro Greens Trader Joes is where I found mine.
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1 Tsp Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Start by placing your arugula as the base in your bowl.
- Spray oil spray in a saute pan and heat your roasted veggies. Once warmed through, place on top of your arugula.
- Add more oil spray to the pan and cook your eggs.
- While eggs are cooking, drizzle your dressing over top of the veggies.
- Once eggs are cooked to your desired doneness, place them on top of the veggies.
- Top with Micro Greens, Avocado, and sprinkle with Bagel Seasoning.