I am back!! Back with a super easy, minimal ingredient recipe sure to satisfy your breakfast needs, and make your week easy having them prepared in advance if you take some time to meal prep. Trust me, it is worth it!
Easy Caramelized Onion and Zucchini Egg Muffins
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Cup Zuccini Diced
- 1/2 Cup Yellow onion Diced
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Oil Spray
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a saute pan add your avocado oil over medium hight heat and saute your zucchini and onion for about 8 minuets.
- In a medium size bowl add your eggs, salt, and garlic powder and whisk together.
- Spray your muffin tin with oil spray.
- Divide your vegetable mixture in the muffin tin. Followed by your egg mixture so that it is all evenly distributed.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minuets.
- Allow your muffins to cool once cook time is complete.