One week later, I finally had a moment to sit and get this recipe drafted up. It is such a simple recipe to make. Protein and Veggie packed, and so full of flavor.
I love to batch cook this one so that I have a few meals ready to go in the fridge when I need a meal in a pinch. It saves the day and I won’t then grab something that doesn’t align with my nutrition goals.
I hope you enjoy this simple meal and can’t wait to see you making it!
Chicken Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 Yellow Onion Finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Chicken Broth
- 4 Cups Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Cup Carrots Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 4 Green onions Died
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and cook your ground chicken until it is no longer pink.
- Add the toasted sesame oil, garlic, and onions. Saute for about 3 minuets until tender.
- Add spices (ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper) and chicken broth to your mixture.
- Add in your cabbage and stir until it is slightly wilted. About 3 minuets.
- Add carrots and cook for 3 minuets.
- Add your coconut aminos to taste and adjust more or less for desired flavor.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.