This super easy to throw together salad has quickly become a weekly staple for me. It is actually the quickest and easiest thing for me to make in a bigger batch and have on hand for a few lunches throughout the week. The best part, when I meal prep it, it always tastes better in the day or two that follow. The flavors combine and it is just so dang good.
Sometimes when I am really hungry, I like to throw it in a wrap (like Rudis Gluten Free) or even on a sandwich (my fave, Daves Killer Bread).
Whether you are scooping it up with endive, or adding a yummy carb option, I know it will be a favorite of yours too.
- 8 oz Rotisserie chicken Shredded (best to shred when it is still warm from the store)
- 1 Apple Diced
- 4 Celery Stalks Diced
- 1/4 Cup Non Fat, Plain Green Yogurt
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Arugula
- 2 Heads of Endive for scooping
- 2 Whole Wheat or Gluten Free Tortillas optional, for a salad wrap
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients with the exception of the endive.
- Once combined, serve and scoop with endive, or wrap in your toritilla.