This is probably one of my new favorites! I just love these flavors so much. You can eat this salad alone, put it in a wrap if you are on the go, or get creative and add it to spaghetti squash or noodles to make for a noodle stir fry. The flavor of this dressing is out of this world. You would never guess it is made from all good, clean ingredients. Bonus, it is Whole 30 compliant! Might as well double this recipe. You won’t regret it.
If you like a visual for cooking, feel free to check out the reel I made on putting it together over on instagram, @katiejakemer.
Let me know what you think of this one!
- 2 Cups Brussels Sprouts Shredded
- 2 Cup Purple Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Carrots Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 Inch Cube of Ginger
- 6 Dates Pitted
Optional Ingredients (Depending on how you wang to make it
- 4 Oz Protein of choice Prepared to your liking
- 4 Wraps Optional! I like protein wraps and/or wraps that are high in fiber.
- 1 Spaghetti Squash Cooked
- Combine all ingredients for dressing in a blender, blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, cabbage, bell peppers, shredded carrots, and red onion. Toss well.
How I could use this recipe for Lunch
- Prepare according to the package 4 oz of crispy Caulipower Chicken (l love the air fryer method)
- Use one fiber filled wrap. I love Xtreme Wellness wraps.
- Lay your wrap out flat and layer vegetables on the bottom. Top with your prepared protein, drizzle of dressing, and garnish with cilantro.
How I could use this recipe for Dinner
- Use prepared Spaghetti Squash and saute with the vegetable mixture.
- Drizzle with sauce
- Top with Protein and garnish with cilantro.