As a busy Mama of 2, I hardly ever find time for anything except 3 cups of coffee, let along a nutrient packed breakfast. Until I started meal prepping. Now I always have something in the fridge ready to grab and go. This hash takes the cake in my opinion. You can either take the hash and go, or you spruce it up in to a delicious bowl and you are sure to be satisfied until lunch time!
Sweet Potato Bacon Hash Bowl
- 1 Large Sweet Potato Washed, Peeled, and Chopped
- 8 Strips Sugar Free Bacon Cooked and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion Diced
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Mince
- 2 Cups Spinach Chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Eggs Your Way (I like them over easy)
- 2 Cups Arugula Divided
- 4 Ounces Avocado Divided
- 4 Tsp Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Divided
- Peel and dice your sweet potato in to 1/2 inch or bite size pieces.
- Heat a large saute pan on med-high heat with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Add your sweet potato and saute until tender, about 12-15 min.
- Meanwhile, cook your bacon. Drain, and chop. Set aside.
- Once your sweet potatoes are tender, add remaining 1/2 tbsp. olive oil to the pan along with onions, bell pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper sauteing for about 4 minuets.
- Add spinach and bacon to the pan sauteing utnil greens are wilted.
- In 4 bowls, dived arugula, hash, avocado, top with eggs (your way), and sprinkle with bagel seasoning.
Tips for Meal Prep
- If you are meal prepping, only store the sweet potato and bacon hash in the fridge. Once you are ready to eat, you can make your add and add your greens and avocado.